List of topics
You can submit a proposal within any area of the Research Management and Administration profession. The abstract submission must be submitted to one of these topic areas.
- Pre-Award (including, but not restricted to: research development; funding opportunities; grant writing; evaluation experience)
- Post-Award (including, but not restricted to: project management, grant management, legal/ financial aspects, audit, conflict of interest, litigation, internal allocation of funding, personal payments, tax)
- Impact (in applications, in project, impact follow-up and other related topics)
- International (including, but not restricted to: collaborating across national boundaries (particularly including outside Europe); working with foreign funding)
- Policy and Strategy (including, but not restricted to: Research Policy/Strategy development and implementation)
- Open Science, Research information, and RRI (including, but not restricted to: research integrity, gender issues, public engagement, stakeholders engagement, ethics, all aspects of open science and innovation such as publishing, data and policies to enhance openness locally, nationally or internationally)
- Organising Support Service for Research; Professional Development, Skills Development and Team Building (including, but not restricted to: issues related to professional development, recognition of profession; Soft Skills relevant to RMAs; organising the full project cycle or any of its parts within or between organisations; distribution of work; benchmarking; and team and leadership development)
- EARMA and professional associations (organizing RMA professional development and recognition)
- Other (suggestions for new formats and themes)
Each Session will have a 60 minute time slot, but may contain several presentation formats’ of shorter durations,. It is rare for a single presentation to fill a whole session, most commonly submissions are allocated 30 minutes.
Available presentation formats are:
- Oral 60 mins
- Oral 30 mins
- Panel Session 60 mins
- Panel Session 30 mins
- Fifteen Minute Discussion Tables
- Pecha Kucha
- Sponsor Session 60 mins
- Sponsor Session 30 mins
Please read the full descriptions of presentation formats here.