GUIDELINES – ORAL PRESENTATIONS
Programme at glance is available at the EARMA 2021 Digital Conference website
All oral presentations will be live. Authors are asked to prepare and upload a PowerPoint presentation beforehand. The official language of EARMA 2021 is English, therefore all presentations must be prepared and delivered in English.
To present oral presentation at the Digital Conference presenters are required to prepare:
- Template: You can either use EARMA 2021 Presentation Template or use your own
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 – How to change the size of your slides can be found here.
- The Digital Conference is live. It is important to follow the time schedule as much as possible. This ensures that the final speaker is not deprived of the promised presentation time and the following sessions are not delayed. Please make sure your presentation is no longer than your reserved time.
- Format: PPTX/PPT
- Upload your presentation via the EARMA 2021 Online Conference Portal
Presentation upload opens on 25 March 2021 and closes on 9 April 2021.
In case a presentation does not meet the specified conditions, the Organising Committee reserves the right to not accept your presentation and ask you to edit it.
- Register yourself for the Digital Conference
Click the “Create/Manage Registration” button in the Online Conference portal and process your registration. Keep in mind that without your complete (paid) registration, your abstract cannot be incorporated into the programme.
Detailed registration guidelines can be viewed on the website.
Should you need any assistance, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
EARMA 2021 Secretariat: C-IN, 5. kvetna 65, 140 21 Prague 4, CZE | tel.: +420 261 174 301
Copyright © 2020 c-in.eu | email@example.com