GUIDELINES – PECHA KUCHA PRESENTATIONS
Programme at glance is available at the EARMA 2021 Digital Conference website
All Pecha Kucha presentations will be live. Discussion after will be in dedicated breakout rooms immediately after the group of Pecha Kuchas are broadcast.
The official language of EARMA 2021 is English, therefore all presentations must be prepared and delivered in English.
To present Pecha Kucha presentation at the Digital Conference presenters are required to prepare:
- Template: You can either use EARMA2021 – Pecha Kucha Template or use your own
- Length: 6 minutes and 40 seconds
- A Pecha Kucha (see: https://www.pechakucha.org/ ) is a very short (6 minutes and 40 seconds) presentation format with exactly 20 slides shown for 20 seconds each (and set to automatically advance!).
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 – How to change the size of your slides can be found here.
- Format: PPTX/PPT
- Upload your presentation via the EARMA 2021 Online Conference Portal
Pecha Kucha upload opens on 25 March 2021 and closes on 9 April 2021.
In case a presentation does not meet the specified conditions, the Organising Committee reserves the right to not accept your presentation and ask you to edit it.
- Register yourself for the Digital Conference
Click the “Create/Manage Registration” button in the Online Conference portal and process your registration. Keep in mind that without your complete (paid) registration, your abstract cannot be incorporated into the programme.
Detailed registration guidelines can be viewed on the website.
Should you need any assistance, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
EARMA 2021 Secretariat: C-IN, 5. kvetna 65, 140 21 Prague 4, CZE | tel.: +420 261 174 301
Copyright © 2020 c-in.eu | email@example.com