GUIDELINES – POSTER PRESENTATIONS
Poster session times:
At the beginning of lunch break: 12:00 CEST – 12:30 CEST
- Wednesday, 14 April – Friday, 16 April
- Monday, 19 April
Conference delegates will be informed that the poster presenters will be available to discuss their posters using the conference networking tool during the above hours.
As a poster presenter, please be online in the EARMA 2021 Digital Conference portal during these times to discuss your poster. However, the system allows the attendees to access your presentation at any time and leave potential questions.
Presentation requirements and format
As a Poster presenter you have the option to provide a short accompanying video describing your poster. The official language of EARMA 2021 is English, therefore all presentations must be prepared and delivered in English.
Presenters are required to prepare:
- Poster in PDF
- Template: A0– One page PDF Poster
- Size: The file size (MB) is not limited.
- Special notes: Please make sure that the content of your poster does not include anything that would be impossible on a printed poster, i.e. no animations and no videos.
Save your poster in PDF format
- Video presentation of the Poster
Poster presenters can upload a 2-5 minute video describing their poster.
- Length: Maximum 5 minutes.
- Format: Video File – all standard video formats are supported
- Step-by-step instructions on how to capture your video can be found here (for newer version of PowerPoint) or also here (for older version of PowerPoint). You may use any software to create your video (e.g. Zoom)
- Digital Conference Recording Checklist
All Poster presentations will be uploaded online and will be available for all registered delegates and participants of the Digital Conference. Presentations will remain accessible on demand for one month after the conference. We recognize that this is different from an in-person meeting, and we kindly ask presenters to make sure and include in their poster presentation information and data that are comfortable publishing or have consent to their display. EARMA plans to make the posters also available to all members in our new member area.
- Upload your presentation/s via the EARMA 2021 Online Conference Portal
Poster upload opens on 25 March 2021 and closes on 9 April 2021.
In case a presentation does not meet the specified conditions, the Organising Committee reserves the right to not accept your presentation and ask you to edit it.
- Register yourself for the Digital Conference
Click the “Create/Manage Registration” button in the Online Conference portal and process your registration. Keep in mind that without your complete (paid) registration, your abstract cannot be incorporated into the programme.
Detailed registration guidelines can be viewed on the website.
Should you need any assistance, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
EARMA 2021 Secretariat: C-IN, 5. kvetna 65, 140 21 Prague 4, CZE | tel.: +420 261 174 301
Copyright © 2020 c-in.eu | email@example.com